NatCon Sunday 24 November
Venue: Kinfolk Cafe
*The program is subject to change.
Morning Tea | 9:30am-10:00am
Enact the Better You and Lead with a Purpose | 10:00am-11:30am
Facilitator: 2018 JCI Australia National President Sarah Lisle
Welcome back to NatCon Sunday.
JCI Australia IPNP Sarah Lisle is known for her authentic leadership. An empathetic leader, Sarah believes we all have the power to Be Better.
For most, it is easier to help others than to help ourselves. Therefore, striking the balance and being comfortable in our individual lens is incredibly important if we were to effect meaningful change.
In this session, participants will reflect on their own leadership and social impact journey by exploring the concept of Better You.
Participants will gain from this session:
- Personal reflection gentle introduction to mindfulness and reflection as an important part of a leadership
- The 4 simple steps on how you can Enact a Better You
- Reflect on learnings from NatCon Saturday
- Think about where to from here through the Postcard-to-Self activity
- Switch thinking from ‘exploratory’ to ‘reflecting mode’’.
Closing Address | 11:30am-12:00pm
2019 JCI Australia National President Sam Gibb & 2019 JCI Melbourne President Anton Goodman
Final words from National President Sam Gibb and NatCon host JCI Melbourne President Anton Goodman.