We provide personal growth and career development opportunities to our members and empower people to make a positive change.
We work closely with a number of different local community organisations throughout the year to deliver impactful programs.
We also run workshops with a strong focus on personal development throughout the year.
Based in the heart of Nunawading and the surrounding areas, we welcome members of the community from all walks of life and backgrounds who share our passion, enthusiasm and drive to succeed and progress their careers to join us.Get In Touch With EasternJoin JCI Eastern
As a JCI member, you’ll be given many unique opportunities for international travel, career progression and self-development that are exclusive to JCI.
- Access to personal and professional development opportunities through our activities
- Access to a variety of professional development workshops run by JCI Eastern
- Opportunities to participate in exciting community projects that impact the local community
- Networking opportunities within the local, national and international organisations
- A safe and supportive environment to develop and hone your professional skills
- Training and coaching in the role
- A reference/LinkedIn recommendation from JCI Eastern
- Access to Flight Centre Business Travel Services
Projects and Events
JCI Eastern believes in taking grassroots actions and runs projects that focus on building stronger communities. JCI Eastern’s key initiatives include:
- Art2Heart: providing a safe learning space for primary school-aged children from disadvantaged backgrounds to improve their social skills through arts.
- ConnectMe: connecting motivated individuals with social enterprises through a volunteer internship program
- MentorMe: empowering young people through a structured mentoring program with established professionals